Thursday 16 February 2012

40,000 Rumours for 2012

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm an Ork player who really enjoys beating stuff up with power klaws, I mean who doesn't? But I've recently being wanting a change of scenery you could say in my army choice. Obviously the complete opposite army to Orks would be the Tau Empire. With whom I actually enjoy looking at and reading about. So my mind is set, I'll paint up my Ork army before May (Which is the month of my birthday) and hopefully claim a Tau Empire battleforce for then. So you might be thinking, well yeah, so, what's the problem? Well the problem is I don't know whether to buy the battleforce or not, (taking into account I already own a copy of the Tau Empire codex) because new units, battleforce or codex are supposedly going to be released in mid 2012. Jeez, I got it all to figure out. Anyone got any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment